Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Book Title!



Yes, my Carina Press book due to be released in early 2013 has a title!


Grounds to Kill

Isn't that the most fabulous title for a paranormal mystery involving a gal working as a barista?! My fab editor is a creative genius.

Still hard at work finishing up Ghost Dusters #4. I'm in second draft mode which is not nearly as much fun as first draft mode because now I know whodunit. Entertainment wise it's kind of like watching the movie Sixth Sense for the tenth time, however, it's an important stage so I'm not taking it lightly.

What are you hard at work on these days?

6 comments:

Valerie said...

I hope the cover design looks something like this, Wendy. The dog is so cute. Love your title!

Wendy Roberts said...

Thanks, Val! This book has a yorkie in it so I thought it was appropriate to have her in on the announcement ha ha

B.E. Sanderson said...

Awesome title, Wendy! Congratulations. I can't wait to read it. And good luck with GD#4.

Right now I'm in draft to the nth power mode. I know who dunnit, who solved it, who did what to whom and what's going to happen in the sequel. So I totally feel the headspace you're in. Good luck with your draft. :hugs:

Dru said...

Congratulations Wendy!

Leslie Jensen said...

diLove the title! So happy to have two new books to look forward to. I read a fair amount of books and I can say yours are something special. Can't wait to get my hands on them!

Take care and keep us posted!

Wendy Roberts said...

B.E., you are always so very thorough in your work! Good luck with it :)

Thanks, Dru!!

Leslie, thanks for your kind comment!