The other day Christie Craig posted answers to a list of questions on the Killer Fiction blog. I'm feeling exhausted and blog-lazy today so I did the same list of questions. After you've looked over my answers feel free to answer a couple in the comment section :)
1. What is your occupation? Murderer and/or mystery writer.
2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing any but, when I do, they’re usually gray.
3. What are you listening to right now? My kids trying to kill each other in the next room. Whoever survives will be grounded by me.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? It’s been a while but, yes.
6. What color would you be, if you were a color? You’re kidding? Well, on a good day I’d probably be yellow but, on most days I’m a little green.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A telemarketer who will never, ever, not ever, call here again.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, since I sent it to myself.
9. How old are you today? My kids think I’m older than God
10. Favorite drink? Tall, triple, no-fat latte. Or red wine.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? My son’s baseball games.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? No, but every few weeks I naturally have an inch of gray appear in my part. Then it just disappears. Weird.
13. Pets? Hamster, guinea pig and frog … Oh My!
14. Favorite food? Whatever they invent that has zero calories, zero fat, and tastes like ice cream.
15. Last movie you watched? The new Narnia movie.
16. Favorite Day of the year? One when I can sleep later than 8 a.m. It hasn’t happened in 15 years.
17. What do you do to vent anger? Kill people. If I’m in a bad mood it can be the kind of scene where my editor tells me to reduce the gore factor.
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? The one with the least rain. It’s a toss up here.
20. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry - YUM!
22. Living arrangements? Usually in front of my computer screen, legs tucked underneath me while I type. Like now.
23. When was the last time you cried? When my son won the MVP at his ball tournament.
24. Who is the friend you've had the longest that you are sending this to? ?
25. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? ?
26. What is a place you've never been, that you hope to see someday? Under my covers for 8 hours straight … or else Florence
27. Why? I’m tired. I like Italy.
28. Favorite smell? Newborn babies.
29. Favorite board game? Masterpiece. It’s an old game where you bid on famous paintings. Anyone else play this?
30. First concert that you ever attended? Supertramp Crime of the Century Tour (yes, I’m that old)
31. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Vegie burger (preferrably by Money's Mushrooms) with cheddar.
32. Favorite Car? 1958 Corvette Roadster *sigh*
33. Favorite cat breed? I’m more of a dog person
34. Number of keys on your key ring? Five, but I only know what 3 are for and I can’t get rid of the other 2 because I’m worried I’ll then remember what they opened.
35. How many years at your current job? Since I could hold a pencil.
36. Favorite day of the week? The day I don’t have to cook or clean I think it’s called vacation day.
37. How many states have you lived in? None. I’m a Canuck. But I've visited every state except Alaska.
38. Favorite alcoholic drink, if any? Wine. Or an icy cold Cosmo. Or beer on a hot day or… I’m just easy to please.
39. If you're old enough to remember, what is a favorite television show from the early 1970s? M*A*S*H* ... not that I'm old enough to remember.
40. What was the last thing that made you laugh? Probably a M*A*S*H* episode in the ’70s
41. If you could be someone else for fifteen minutes, who would it be? Peter Powers. He supposedly holds the record for the longest sleep (8 DAYS!)
42. What’s the strangest food you’ve eaten? My sister cooked some weird stuff when we lived together in the ’80s. There may have been liver involved.