- First of all, a big THANK YOU to Kaspersky Anti-Virus. When Norton couldn't or wouldn't do the job and Trend-Micro also failed me, Kaspersky came to my rescue. A parade of trojans invaded my pc when my naive hubby decided to download a poker program
- THANKS to Tim King who tagged me with a meme and mentioned my name and Remains of the Dead on his blog. I would've gone ahead with the meme but I already did one similar a couple months back.
- THANK YOU to my kids for not minding pasta 3 nights in a row or mismatched socks in their drawers since I'm back in full writing mode.
- THANKS to Tensor for creating a fabulous elbow brace with gel inside. I damaged the tendon in my left elbow with some heavy lifting and this brace feels oh so good when I put it in the freezer for a few minutes before wearing it.
- BIG THANKS to my wonderful editor Kristen Weber for the fabulous box of Advance Reviewer Copies for Devil May Ride! Squeeee!!
Stay tuned for a contest to win an ARC in a blog contest in a few days. Now have you said your Thank Yous?