Thursday, September 04, 2008

Thank you!

With the back to school craziness and general writing induced mind numbness, I've been remiss in my thank yous. My mom didn't raise no slouch in the manners department so I'm gonna throw a few general notes of appreciation out there...

- First of all, a big THANK YOU to Kaspersky Anti-Virus. When Norton couldn't or wouldn't do the job and Trend-Micro also failed me, Kaspersky came to my rescue. A parade of trojans invaded my pc when my naive hubby decided to download a poker program . Two weeks of running virus and spyware checks and the problems only got worse until I eliminated all my anti-virus software and installed Kaspersky. Cleanup was quick and complete so THANKS!

- THANKS to Tim King who tagged me with a meme and mentioned my name and Remains of the Dead on his blog. I would've gone ahead with the meme but I already did one similar a couple months back.

- THANK YOU to my kids for not minding pasta 3 nights in a row or mismatched socks in their drawers since I'm back in full writing mode.

- THANKS to Tensor for creating a fabulous elbow brace with gel inside. I damaged the tendon in my left elbow with some heavy lifting and this brace feels oh so good when I put it in the freezer for a few minutes before wearing it.

- BIG THANKS to my wonderful editor Kristen Weber for the fabulous box of Advance Reviewer Copies for Devil May Ride! Squeeee!!

Stay tuned for a contest to win an ARC in a blog contest in a few days. Now have you said your Thank Yous?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sent individually wrapped mints with the cute saying "You're worth a mint" it's tacky but seemed to do the trick for all those that I work with who make me laugh each day.