Thursday, October 28, 2010

Are You in the Spirit?


I tend to lose my head a little over halloween. We had a party last weekend and we're having another this weekend. The house is looking particulary scary and I've had more than a few people afraid to approach my front door without assurance nothing is going to jump out at them. I won't be able to make that same promise on Halloween night though he he he.

Not everyone in the family is in the spirit though.
After trying to convince Bella to try on her dragon costume she took it and buried the thing beneath the blankets in her kennel. I guess she'll be going as a cute yorky like usual :/

How about you? Are you in the spirit?

2 comments:

Dru said...

Nothing much happens where I live for Halloween. I'll just watch the Charlie Brown Halloween special.

B.E. Sanderson said...

OMG, I love your costume. Too cool.

I don't get into Halloween too much and this year's even worse. I don't even have my window clings and my light-up pumpkin up. Boo-hiss on me. And because I'm trying to watch what I eat, I haven't bought candy yet.