Friday, November 09, 2007

It's time for the BIG girl panties


Some Friday silliness...

It started a couple months ago when I picked up the book, Put Your Big Girl Panties On and Deal with It. I've adopted the title as my personal slogan. My dear writing friends have come to laugh along and tolerate me when I shout it out at conferences.

I'm sure you can guess what it means. Suck it up. Sometimes I need to remind myself to pull myself up by my bra straps and just get the job done ... whatever the job may be.

There are days when you have to do things you don't want to do. Big Girls just do it and get it over with. They stop the whining.

Also, Big Girls know that life is tough but the only way to make it easy is to be tougher on yourself. Nobody promised you a rose garden or a pretty thong. You gotta make your own lacy lingerie. And no I don't know what that means either LOL except our life is what we make it.

Got something you've been putting off? It's time to put on your Big Girl panties. Oh and boys? Jockeys come in extra large too LOL.

No comments: