Ahhh Paris! I was so impressed with the outside view of the Arc de Triomphe that my jaw dropped and my gum left my mouth to plop on the famous street. I did pick up the gum and put it in the trash but I like to think there remains a small trace of me :)
We have left Paris for London and enjoyed a tour of the Tower of London where we got to see various torture devices as well as the crown jewels.
Random things I've learned during my travels so far:
- there are many MANY ways to flush a toilet.
- New York drivers are nuth'n compared to those in Paris
- no matter how little you think you've packed, you packed too much
- St. Joseph bottled water in Paris is closest to ours at home
- Paying a lot for a meal doesn't mean your kids will eat it
- never under estimate the value of comfortable shoes
More tidbits to come! How are things with all of you?