Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

This weekend was a ton of fun! I spent the weekend in Seattle and while the hubby took the kids Christmas shopping, I had my signing at the Seattle Mystery Bookshop. I love that store! Every single time I'm there I tell them I wish I could live there and I'm not joking. Give me coffee and food and I'd be content to hunker down with all those great books and never leave.

Signings are always more fun when friends drop by. My new friend Mary Buckham not only came for the signing and bought books but she also took me to lunch afterward. It was great fun to talk shop and find a kindred spirit.

Don't forget about the SPOT THE BOOK CONTEST and email or post comments about where you've seen DEVIL MAY RIDE :)

Today I'm off to do some shopping because some nitwit on the radio reminded me there is only 2 more weeks until Christmas *aaaack*!

What is keeping you busy this week?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, just received the books and purchased more for my school to use in their mystery reading (some students read #1 in the series and really enjoyed it). Your book was spotted at Chapters Winnipeg St. Vital mall.

The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

I'm bummed I missed seeing you at your signing on Saturday! :-( I just couldn't make it back into the city then. Looking forward to picking up your book, though!