In the interest of saving brain function for manuscript writing instead of blog writing, I'm following Diana Peterfreund's example and doing an un-meme listing six unimportant things about me.
Here are the un-meme un-Rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six and/or zero random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Six Unimportant Things
1) I have 2 computers side-by-side and keep one open for research and/or emails while I type my manuscripts on the other.
2) My first job (besides babysitting)was as a newspaper telemarketer when I was 14 years old.
3) My favourite color is yellow.
4) I used to be able to painlessly dislocate my right shoulder at will.
5) I take approximately one-third of a teaspoon of sugar in a cup of coffee. Unless it's Starbucks, then I take zero.
6) I have a distant cousin (Dustin Penner) who plays in the NHL
Okay, so I'm not going to officially tag anyone but if you feel like sharing 6 unimportant things about you, go ahead and list them in the comments or post them on your own blog.