Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Halloween Clean up Crew
Posted by Wendy Roberts at 12:40 PM No comments:
Thursday, October 25, 2012
We Have a Title - Woot!
I’d jump for joy if I could! There is now a title for Ghost Dusters 4 - YAY!
It will be called DEAD SUITE.
No release date yet but when I know, you’ll know.
I’ve also finished Book 5 of the Ghost Dusters - double YAY!!
I’m happily plugging away at the edits these days but I’m still experiencing excruciating shoulder pain (boo hiss). After weeks of physio, cold laser therapy, acupuncture and a cortisone shot I can safely say … I’m exactly the same, if not worse. Sigh. Surgery pending but don’t know when.
So in muted celebration here are some random things I’ve learned over the last few weeks:
* We use our shoulders for practically every movement and you don’t know that until scratching an itch makes you want to punch someone in the face.
* It’s possible to name a character Eddy in one book then totally forget him and name another random character Eddy in the next.
* I miss lemon meringue pie.
* Having a vacation to look forward to is one of my most favorite things.
* Having a book release to look forward to is even better.
* Wanting a new laptop is great but doing all the research to find a good one sucks all the joy out of it.
* That also applies to printers.
* When you’re hurting and miserable your dog will become an unruly, attention-seeking pain in the ass.
* If you clean out the vanity in your bathroom and discover a dozen nearly empty tubes of Aveeno hand cream, you may have a hand cream obsession.
* It is possible to love your physiotherapist and also hate her with a white hot fire that makes you want to skin her alive.
* Drinking coffee does not work well with most medications.
* I care more about my coffee habit than my stomach.
* I can read the same page ten times before I find one error but it only takes my editor one time to find ten errors.
So what are random things you’ve discovered lately?
Posted by Wendy Roberts at 9:56 AM 10 comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)