Friday, July 04, 2008

Hitting the Road...um...Skies


Well the bags are packed...almost.
My word documents are uploaded on my laptop...well...practically.
The kids have enough stuff to amuse them for a dozen hours travelling...nearly.

I'm jetting off tomorrow. I have a new laptop and a new camera. If the stars align perfectly I may be able to upload pics in a few days.

In the meantime, are you a member of my newsletter list? If yes *YAY*!! If no, what are you waiting for? I'm going to have some amazing contests for my newsletter members upon my return. You can sign up for my mailing list through my website here.

In the meantime ... goodbye ... au revoir ... ciao ... adiĆ³s ... tchau

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe, fun trip!!!

I just realized I hadn't signed up for your newsletter, so I immediately remedied that. :)

Wendy Roberts said...

Thanks Tori! Have a great July :)

conley730 said...

Have a great trip. I can't wait to see the pics!

Anonymous said...

Take time for yourself in Europe don't work to hard!