Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Huh?


I'm doing it a lot lately.
Talking to myself, I mean.

Often times it's little mumbles and grumbles while trying to work out a scene or dialogue. However, now that I have Bella the Beautiful stalking my every move at home, I find I'm speaking to her. At least it APPEARS I'm speaking to her. In actuality when I ask her questions like, "Do you think it's a disruption of plot for another murder to take place so soon in the story?" mostly the dog just licks herself. This leads me to believe that I am still talking to myself just using the poor pup as a furry sounding board.

So do you talk to yourself? If you do, does yourself answer?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I talk to myself ALL the time! I talk to the TV, too. *g* And scary as it may be, I do answer myself sometimes. LOL!

I try to convince myself it's all part of being a writer. But I could be fooling myself. *g*

Dru said...

I talk to myself all the times and it is worse when I do it around people. Once I answered myself around people and they looked at me like I was crazy. On the subway it can come in handy.

Wendy Roberts said...

Tori, I tell myself it's part of being a writer too LOL!

Dru, Ahhh yes, looking like you're crazy will probably even get you a seat on the subway ;)