Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh the Horror

I toddled off to the Surrey International Writers Conference without telling you. It was in my own backyard but I got to stay at the hotel and work until late so it was just like getting away. I also hooked up with some great people to help me with research for my current novel and I've spent a few days emailing back and forth with them making sure I get some things just right.

As you can see by the above picture my decapitation turned out rather well.

We've also got a dozen other haunted creatures around our yard and here are just a few.

This weekend our home will boast Little Red Riding Hood, Ringo Starr, an Alien and couple as of yet undecided.



So what's scary in your world this week?

2 comments:

Your number one sis; said...

In our home I pumpkins are the theme. I have a plastic plug in style pumpkin for my front window that my beagle Hans feels he needs to sit beside to look outside.

B.E. Sanderson said...

Creepy pics. I go more for the fun and the cute on Halloween. I'll even go for the campy. This might be a good day to break out the old Transylvania 6-5000 tape. I swear if AMC shows Thirteen Ghosts one more time, I'm going to scream. It totally creeps me out.

Have a great Halloween, Wendy. And everyone else, too. =o)