Monday, April 28, 2008

A few months ago my best friend, Tracey, moved to Calgary. This weekend I hopped on a plane and surprised her for her birthday. It was great to see her and fabulous that she was truly surprised!

Although the visit was a hoot, I also managed to get some writing done. It's a strange thing but I actually find airports and airplanes great places to write. Maybe it's because there's so little of anything else to do when travelling. I was able to get a number of pages done and that's always a good thing.

Any surprises for you this weekend? What are your plans for the week?

2 comments:

Erica Orloff said...

I like to write on planes, too! Same reason.

This weekend I had SEVEN kids with me. My own, plus three extra. Six of them were under 12. It rained all weekend.

Do the math. ;-)
E

Wendy Roberts said...

Oh Erica, you must be exhausted and brain dead LOL!!